|IIT-Madras sees surge in pre-placement offersThe HinduIndian Institute of Technology Madras has seen a 56% increase in the pre-placement offers (PPOs) this academic year (2017-18). … We can clearly infer from this that companies are drifting to a PPO sort of recruitment from conventional campus …and more »
Full Article: – IIT-Madras sees surge in pre-placement offers – The Hindu
- IIT-Madras sees surge in pre-placement offers – The Hindu – The Hindu IIT-Madras sees surge in pre-placement offers - The HinduThe HinduIndian Institute of Technology Madras has seen a 56% increase in the pre-placement offers (PPOs) this academic year (2017-18). The institute has received 114 ...and more »
Full Article: - IIT-Madras sees surge in pre-placement offers - The Hindu - The Hindu
- Strategy consulting dominates IIMB placements – The Hindu The HinduStrategy consulting dominates IIMB placementsThe HinduBesides this, 54 offers were made in e-commerce and technology. IIMB also said the marketing offers in FMCG companies increased from 45 last year to 51 this year. Ganesh Prabhu ... Harsha Bhattad, student placement representative at IIMB, said in the ...IIM Bangalore Summer Placements: More Than 130 Companies Recruit All […]
- Apple will be coming over to hire from this engineering institute – India Today India TodayApple will be coming over to hire from this engineering instituteIndia Today"We are elated that Apple has decided to come for our campus placements this year. We are not sure of the kind of profiles that the company will be offering. However, it will provide an opportunity to the graduating students to showcase their skills ...
Full Article: - Apple will be coming […]
- PSU companies to get a preview of talent at IITs this placement season – Economic Times Economic TimesPSU companies to get a preview of talent at IITs this placement seasonEconomic TimesNEW DELHI: State-run organisations will get a preview of talent at Indian Institutes of Technology this placement season, and a chance to make their picks before multinationals and new-age companies descend on the campuses with fat pay packets to ...and more »
Full Article: - […]
- Placement season nears, fear of lesser pay grips students – The Indian Express The Indian ExpressPlacement season nears, fear of lesser pay grips studentsThe Indian ExpressHowever, offers in strategic roles might be fewer this year,” said one of the placement coordinators at the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. “The companies that usually come for campus placements will continue to come this year too. We are still ...
Full Article: - Placement season […]